Online Patient Services
You can access the Patient Services site by clicking the heart logo below. The link will open in a new page
Our online facilities are provided by Vision Health who are our clinical system supplier. This provides a secure, authenticated system which is linked to your patient record and allows you to:
- Book online appointments with our GPs and APs
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access your medical records
Registering for Online Patient Services
Once you have registered as a patient with Salford Primary Care Together you are eligible to register for online patient services. There are two ways you can do this:
Registering for access to all services
Please contact our practice reception team either by phone or in person at the front desk for a registration form. Alternatively you can download and print a copy of the form from here (download opens in new page) and return it to us.
Registering for appointments only
Alternatively you can self-register for a limited online services account which will allow you to book appointments only. You can then upgrade to a full account at any time by contacting reception and completing a registration form. To register for appointments only:
- Firstly click on this link
- Select 'No' to the question Have you received a registration letter from your practice?
- Enter the postcode M7 3SE, and click Submit
- Select the practice and click Confirm
- Complete your account details and register.